Sunday, June 23, 2013

Reading Log Freebie Update

     Last August I posted my first freebie:  a Reading Log.  I used this Reading Log this past year with my students.  I decided to copy the pages for the whole year for each student at the beginning of the year and place it in the Homework section of their "take home binders" which I called their Cupcake Book.  It saved my assistant and me time since the logs were there every week and we knew the students and parents had the Reading Log.

     Recently, I've noticed a lot of readers of my blog have been looking at that post.  One reader contacted me since I saved the Reading Log on Scibd.  Apparently, it was asking for a payment.  I want my readers to be able to have this for free, so I did some research.  I have an account with Dropbox, but I haven't ever used it to share something.  It appears it can be done, so I have updated the post from August 2012 titled My Friday Freebie.  Here is a sample of the Reading Log:




Click on the words Reading Log below the picture of the Reading Log and you will be taken to Dropbox to download the Reading Log.  Give it a little bit of time for the download to be completed.

I'm hoping I can create more items to share with everyone or use items that I created for my classroom this past year.  I'm slowly learning how to do things on this blog!




2 comments:

Teaching Little Miracles said...

Thanks, Diane! Great idea about the copying, too.

Crystal
Teaching Little Miracles

Diane said...

Crystal,
I'm glad you like it! I hope you find it useful with your students next year.

Diane

Post a Comment